- Online Registration is a 7 Step process. All Seven (7) Steps of Online
Registration Process should be completed before closing date as per the Advertisement.
To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete online registration
well before closing date.
Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information
is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
- Applicant should fill correct basic details like Course applied for, Name, DOB,Department,
Address, Community, Gender, Contact No. etc. subsequently.
- After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating
about Login Credentials (If Email is not received, Call Helpline immediately).
- Login with the credentials provided and change password on first time login. Password
length should be between 8-10 characters. Please remember your password and do not
share it with others.
- Fill correct Academic Details like Undergraduate Examination, Internship ,Qualifying
Examination and Medical Registration details etc.
- Fill Experience Details like experience in govt. hospital/institute or general practice,
duration, position held etc.
- Select Examination Center City from city availability list,if applicable (city availability
list shows the real time status). Allotment of seat in chosen city is subject to
- Payment of Registration Fee can only be done online through Debit card/Credit card
and Internet Banking. Take printout of Payment Receipt generated and complete further
steps of registration process.
- After successful payment of registration fees, My Page will be generated for each
applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her along with a Unique
Application Number which the applicant can use for future correspondence. My Page
will provide information regarding Due Steps (those have to be completed before
registration closing date) and Application/Registration Status, Admit Card, Results
etc. of the applicant.
- Applicant is required to upload a recently taken Photograph, Signature and Thumb
Impression in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the image files must be between
10 KB-100 KB, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete
registration process. The photograph to be uploaded must be clicked within 6 months
from on-line registration opening date.
- Applicant should take print of registration form and must check all information
filled in form carefully before final submission of registration form. After submission
of form no request for correction/changes will be entertained. Taking print of Registration
form is essential.
- No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of registration/application.
However, the applicant can verify application status on www.aiimsexams.org after
submission of registration form. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Helpline
- Applicant need not to send hardcopy of registration form or any other document to
Exam Section, AIIMS. Always keep Registration form and payment receipt with you
for future references.
- Read Advertisement and User Manual carefully before filling up the Online Registration
- Before proceeding to register for AIIMS- Ph.D. Programme Jan 2020 you must ensure
that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of course for which you
intend to take Entrance Examination as your form can be rejected at any stage due